George Heriot's Trust
Registered Charity Number SC011463
George Heriot's Trust's method of operation:
- 'It makes grants, donations, loans, gifts or pensions to individuals'.
- 'It carries out activities or services itself'.
What services George Heriot's Trust provides:
- 'The advancement of education'.
- 'The advancement of citizenship or community development'.
- 'The advancement of the arts, heritage, culture or science'.
- 'The provision of recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities, with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended'.
George Heriot's Trust provides services to:
- 'Children / young people'.
Where George Heriot's Trust operates:
- City of Edinburgh
George Heriot's Trust's charitable objectives:
The advancement of education; The advancement of civic responsibility or community development; The advancement of arts, heritage, culture or science; The Provision of Recreational facilities, or the organisation of recreational activities with the object of improving the conditions of life for the persons for whom the facilities or activities are primarily intended.
Thousands of people are already fundraising for charities in the UK, with TotalGiving™ there are no fees from us and the money goes directly to the charity, what are you waiting for...
Thank you to all our hundreds of amazing supporters...