Tong Len Uk
Registered Charity Number SC036383
Tong Len Uk's method of operation:
- 'It makes grants, donations or gifts to organisations'.
- 'It carries out activities or services itself'.
What services Tong Len Uk provides:
- 'The prevention or relief of poverty'.
- 'The advancement of education'.
- 'The advancement of health'.
- 'The advancement of citizenship or community development'.
- 'The advancement of human rights, conflict resolution or reconciliation'.
- 'The advancement of environmental protection or improvement'.
- 'The relief of those in need by reason of age, ill health, disability, financial hardship or other disadvantage'.
- 'Any other purpose that may reasonably be regarded as analogous to any of the preceding purposes'.
Tong Len Uk provides services to:
- 'Children / young people'.
- 'People of a particular ethnic or racial origin'.
- 'No specific group, or for the benefit of the community'.
Where Tong Len Uk operates:
- City of Edinburgh
Tong Len Uk's charitable objectives:
To advance the education of displaced residents of all ages within the Kangra Valley, Himachal Pradesh, India by supporting local community based organisations and thereby further their educational prospects. To relieve poverty and financial hardship of such people. To promote the good health of such people by encouraging the development of local schemes that address issues of reproductive health and sanitation. To promote and support eh charitable work of Tong-Len in such ways as are charitable according to UK law.