Registered Charity Number SC045319
Workforce Creation's method of operation:
- 'It carries out activities or services itself'.
What services Workforce Creation provides:
- 'The prevention or relief of poverty'.
- 'The advancement of education'.
- 'The advancement of citizenship or community development'.
Workforce Creation provides services to:
- 'Children / young people'.
- 'People with disabilities or health problems'.
- 'No specific group, or for the benefit of the community'.
Where Workforce Creation operates:
- Glasgow City
Workforce Creation's charitable objectives:
"4.1.1 to increase employability and independence prospects of those suffering from a physical or learning disability and who have perceived barriers to work by supporting them to achieve beyond expectations in terms of up-skilling and technical skills work 4.1.2 to advance the education of those suffering from a physical or learning disability and who have perceived barriers to work specifically via a Technical Internship Foundation and Advanced Technical Internship for Web Development or Business Administration and other business related skills. 4.1.3 to promote the voluntary sector and the efficiency and effectiveness of charities by the provision of technical development and online business support to charities, voluntary organisations, and social enterprises.'"